Would you like to apply for a job at Bel-O-Sol Tanning Salon? We are very pleased to know that and would love to receive your resume and availability; however, before you e-mail us the necessary information, please double check the requirements below.
• You may also drop off a resume in-person at 1836 Bank St.
• Please do not call the business regarding applying.
Example of Schedule
• Monday: 4PM – 9PM
• Friday: 5PM – 9PM
• Sunday: 10AM – 6PM
• Customer Service: answer phones, service walk-ins, book appointments, answer questions.
• Sales: learn the inventory, pitch a sale on each interaction.
• Cleaning: cleaning the washroom, tanning beds, mirrors in room, sweeping, mopping, folding laundry.
• Administration Duties: counting client sign-up sheets, counting inventory, printing appointment book sheets.
• Open and close the business; being a key-holder.
Wage: Minimum Wage ($11.25/hr) + commission + free tanning + incentives/prizes.
• Must be over 18 years old.
• Must be willing to tan.
• Complete open availability. Weekdays, weeknights, weekends.
• Extroverted and outgoing personality. Must be friendly and smiley.
Store Hours & Employee availability
Weekdays: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 9am to 7pm
Sun: 10am to 6pm
• We currently have between 13 to 22 hours to give to our part-time employees.
• We will work around education when provided with the school schedule, however we won’t work around extracurricular activities like sports.
• Work comes first, however, we will give scheduled time off when work permits ,if advanced noticed is given and must be approved by
• The probationary period is 6 months. This gives us ample time to see if you hit the minimum sales target of $2.20 Product Per Session Average (PSA).