VersaSpa's super hydrating treatment, a proprietary blend of skin soothing botanicals, soy proteins, green tea extracts, and other professional-grade ingredients, helps to replenish your skin's vital nutrients, diminish fine lines, and deepen its golden color after a session. It's the secret to a longer-lasting, natural looking sunless tan.
Click here http://versaspa.com/about/faq/ for a complete FAQ Fact sheet!
Can I swim, shower, and workout with my sunless tan?
Of course! But be sure to wait at least 4 hours to allow the formula to react with your skin’s amino acids and proteins. In fact, the longer you allow the solution to remain on your skin, the longer lasting your tan will be. Finally, swimming in highly chlorinated water will significantly reduce your results.
Will the Bronzing Formula stain my hair or clothing?
The VersaSpa Sunless Bronzing formula is completely water soluble. Users may notice some initial cosmetic color on the inside of their clothing, but this color will wash out in cold water.
What’s in the Sunless Bronzing Formula that makes me tan?
DHA, dihydroxyacentone, combined with anti-aging, skin firming ingredients is the main compound that produces a customized bronze glow. DHA has been an approved cosmetic additive by the FDA for over 30 years. VersaSpa chemists have refined the technology to produce the most outstanding formulation that results in silky smooth, glowing skin with a refreshing after scent.
Do the Versaspa have an after smell?
The Versaspa claims to have no after smell; However, we find that it still does. It’s significantly less the other spray/sunless tanning products and machines.
And is it safe?
The FDA has approved DHA as a topical application and recommends that users should avoid inhaling or ingesting DHA. As a result, VersaSpa Spray Tan emits the least amount of solution necessary to achieve a full body tan, thus decreasing the amount of inhalable mist for a more pleasant experience. Furthermore, VersaSpa Ottawa users are encouraged to use protective measures to eliminate ingestion such as: using protective eyewear, nose filters, and sealing lips with lip balm; and the use of disposable undergarments.
Is there an age limit?
The Versaspa can be used on ages 12 and up.
- Use Versa Spa exfoliator the night before. (No need to exfoliate before coming)
- Use in the morning so you can shower that night (Water only)
- Wear loose dark clothing and sandals
- Try not to rub any excess off, except for hands and feet
- Do not wear moisturizer or make-up immediately before session
- Use barrier cream (provided) on finger and toe nails, bottom of the foot, palms and in-between toes and fingers
- Don’t exfoliate until next sunless spray tan session
- Moisturize twice a day each day after the Versa Spa Sunless Tan session, to prevent shedding the tan
- Stand in front of the fan (located in room) for 2 minutes to dry off
- Do not shower for 6-9 hours after spray tan session, and first shower should be 6 hours after just to rinse extra bonzer off.
- Avoid working out or sweating for up to 6 hours after the tan session.
- Hair nets available upon request (make sure to expose your hairline)
- Tie up your hair tight in a pony tail.
- Wash hands after session. (To Remove excess spray tanning solution)