Would you like to apply for a job at Bel-O-Sol Tanning Salon? We are very pleased to know that and would love to receive your resume and availability; however, before you e-mail us the necessary information, please double check the requirements below.
• You may also drop off a resume in-person at 1836 Bank St.
• Please do not call the business regarding applying.
• Monday: 4PM – 9PM
• Friday: 5PM – 9PM
• Sunday: 10AM – 6PM
• Customer Service: answer phones, service walk-ins, book appointments, answer questions.
• Sales: learn the inventory, pitch a sale on each interaction.
• Cleaning: cleaning the washroom, tanning beds, mirrors in room, sweeping, mopping, folding laundry.
• Administration Duties: counting client sign-up sheets, counting inventory, printing appointment book sheets.
• Open and close the business; being a key-holder.
Wage: Minimum Wage ($14.00/hr) + commission + free tanning + incentives/prizes.
• Must be over 18 years old.
• Must be willing to tan.
• Complete open availability. Weekdays, weeknights, weekends.
• Extroverted and outgoing personality. Must be friendly and smiley.
Weekdays: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 9am to 7pm
Sun: 10am to 6pm
• We currently have between 13 to 22 hours to give to our part-time employees.
• We will work around education when provided with the school schedule, however we won’t work around extracurricular activities like sports.
• Work comes first, however, we will give scheduled time off when work permits ,if advanced noticed is given and must be approved by.
• The probationary period is 6 months. This gives us ample time to see if you hit the minimum sales target of $2.20 Product Per Session Average (PSA).
You must be able to answer phones, make sales, clean beds, fold laundry and more at the same time. This is usually only during our busy season (few months of the year).
You must be able to open the conversation with the customer, slow down the interaction, and pitch a sale.
This is a top priority for obvious reasons. During down time, you’re expect to clean the dust off the ground, lotion splatters off walls, Windex the mirrors and more.
We don’t have many staff, therefore, we can only tolerate staff who show up to every shift.